Two Roll Rubber Mixing Machine/Open Mixing Mill
Our factory has nearly 30 years' experience in manufacturing rubber machine.
We have a set of standardized production line, which contains wire peeling machine, rubber cutter,
Grinding mill, shredder, screen conveyor, rubber crusher, shaker, banburying mixer, open mill, spiral elevator,
Kneader, rubber filter and extruder, vulcanizer, refiner, calendering machine.
1. We can provide our customers with various of Rubber Mixing Mill
2. Column type and c-frame type
3. The capacity of our products can range from 25-5000T
4. We have the certificate of SGS/CE/BV/ISO9001: 2008
Usage: Rubber Mixing Mill is mainly applicable for plastic, warming and mixing rubber. Machine with overturning equipment for rubber.
1. This rubber mixing mill is ZSY series of square boxes hard-tooth reducer. Low noise, higher safety factor, long service life.
2. This is fully automatic thin oil and bearing lubrication system.
3. The rack on top of the gland welded steel plate, after annealing treatment processing, the gland thickness 70mm.
4. This mixing mill is thin oil lubrication and the oil can be recycling use.
5. The roller cooling system is fully enclosed copper rotary joint.
6. It has foundation bolts make the machine be fixed on the ground.
7. The rollers are made of chilled alloy cast iron cast from a specialized craft. The roller surface with a layer of the chilled layer, Chilled layer hardness up to 68 ~ 72HS, the depth of the chilled layer is 5 ~ 20mm, and the hard and wear-resisting.
8. The wires are connected machines, as long as the power supply is connected, the machine can work.
|working diametetr of rolls|
|working length of rolls|
|front roll surface speed|
|Rfiction ratio||1: 1.35||1: 1.19||1: 1.17||1: 1.25||1: 1.25||1: 1.27||1: 1.27||1: 1.2||1: 1.22||1: 1.24|
|Capacity per batch(kg)||1-2||6-10||8~15||15~20||20~25||18-35||25-50||35~50||50~60||165|
L × W × H(mm)
|Keyword||Rubber Mixing Mill, Rubber Mixer, Rubber Machine, Rubber Mixing Machine|
Equipment painting completed before delivery, and then wrapped with stretch film, avoid rubbing the paint off the surface, wooden packaging can be customized, key parts, such as electronic control box, will be wrapped by shockproof packaging materials, and then packed in wooden cases.
1. What does your factory do regarding quality control?
We pay much more importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of production. Every machine will be fully assembled and carefully tested before shipment.
2. What's the machine quality guarantee?
Quality guarantee time is one year.We choose world famous brand components to keep our machine in perfect working condition.
3. Are you able to give installation and commissioning overseas?How long time will it take?
Yes, we can supply overseas service and technical support but customer needs to pay for the cost of the installation. Small machine usually takes within 2~3 days. Big production line usually takes about 30 days.
4. How can I trust you to deliver the right machine as I ordered?
We will absolutely deliver a good quality machine as we discussed and confirmed in the order. The core of our company culture is innovation,quality,integrity and efficiency. Also we have had many good cooperation with world famous rubber production manufacturers.
If you come to our factory, we can show the user around us.
5. How can we go to your side?
We are located in Qingdao City, Shandong province, China. The name of airport is Qingdao liuting airport. We will pick up you at the airport.
♦ Our engineers can design target machines for customers and send them the drawing to confirm. We are always on the side of saving your cost.
♦ In the process of production, we will take photos and send to customers for their track the progress.
♦ Documents such as packing list, commercial invoice, and bill of lading etc. will be sent after the delivery.
♦ We could supply free English foundation DWG, installation drawing, user guide, maintenance manual and part drawing.
♦ We supply overseas engineer service and help to train your workers to operate the machine.