Batch off Cooling Line, Rubber Sheet Batch off Cooler (XPG-800)
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Piece/Months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XPG-800
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Voltage: 380V
- Weight: <50 Tons
- Adapted Max. Rubber Sheet Width: 800m
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case Packing
- Origin: Qingdao China
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: Horizontal
- Using Life: ≥15 Years
- Power: 10~100kw
- Trademark: BOJIA
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8477800
Batch off Cooling Line, Rubber Sheet Batch off Cooler(XPG-800)
Water System Batch off Cooler Line & Rubber Sheet Cooling Machine
1. The batch cooler is used for cooling, folding and depositing the rubber strip that comes from the open mills or twin screw extruder.
2. Structure characteristics: There are two structures types: Overhead and floor-standing types.
3. The clients can choose high or low disposition according to the practical requirments.
4. The high disposition batch-off line has hydraulic auto wig wag section, which can battle the rubber strip tidily, the strip tidy ratio (< =100mm);
5. There are three working positions for auto entering and outputting of material tray.
6. Auto rubber collecting device; Auto cutter device; It has high automatization and can realize unattended operation.
|Structure||Floor-standing type||Chain-Belt type||Overhead type||Overhead type|
|Max. Rubber Sheet Width (mm)||600||600||800||900|
|Rubber Sheet thickness (mm)||4-10||2-12||4-10||6-12|
|Temperature over room temperature after rubber sheet cooling (º C)||10||10||15||5|
|Linear Speed of taking-in conveyor (m/min)||3-24||3-24||3-35||4-40|
|Linear speed of sheet-hanging chain (m/min)||0.82||Chain-belt layer: 5||0.117-1.17||4-40|
|Hanging height of the sheet hanging bar (m)||1000-1500||Net||1000-1500||1400|
|No. of cooling fans (set)||12||20||18-26|
|Total power (KW)||13.7||28.8||18-34|